Malaysia Online Camera Shop

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Learning to swim better and better..

Hi everyone!

I recently (relatively recent i guess) change the description to my blog to reflect the stage that i am now with regards to swimming. Wanted to write about it earlier but as usual too busy doing other stuff than writing blogs..

I have been enjoying swimming since i started learning by myself way back in April 2010. Still however with lots of limitation, like i dont dare swim at the deep end.

The key to learning to swim better, that is once you've gain the basic skills to swim, to me is practice and practice. The more you swim, the more you improve..

If you look back to some of my posts, you would notice sometime i couldn't get myself back in the water for a long period because of other commitments. This really slowed my progress.

However i'm happy to say now that i'm getting pool time around twice a week and enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment