Malaysia Online Camera Shop

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Days gone by.. when is my next swimming lesson

Well, dont know which is more difficult, for me to get into the pool to learn how to swim, or for me to log into my blog to update it. This is one reason is decided to blog about me learning to swim, sort of like to motivate me, not to abandon the plan to learn swimming by myself. You need continuous motivation when you plan to do things by yourself, that's why i havent been able to loose weight all this while. When is started I was so excited about learning to swim by myself, wont you feel great if you could teach yourself to swim? I wanted to jump in the pool everyday, but it has been two weeks since the first time i went into the pool to learn to swim.

Yep, i already done with my first swimming lesson actually, holding your breath in the pool, my first step to learn to swim by myself. Had wanted to write about that first swimming lesson in this blog, but it seems that was also a difficult task to achieve. Right now just have a few minutes to update this learn to swim blog. So hopefully i'll be back soon to talk about my first lesson. And hopefully by then i have already gone for my second swimming lesson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment