Malaysia Online Camera Shop

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Pulau Payar, Langkawi Island - better snorkeling after learning to swim

I learned to swim and went to snorkel at Pulau Payar, Langkawi Island off Kedah, Malaysia.

In June i took a trip to Langkawi island with my family, one of the activity was snorkeling at Pulau Payar. When i started to learn to swim, this trip was already in my mind, as i've written earlier about my Tioman Trip, it was difficult to snorkel when i didn't know how to swim.

Indeed as i found out at Pulau Payar, Langkawi, it made a whole lot of difference. Sure i wasnt that good at swimming yet, but basic swimming ability allowed me to snorkel with confidence. I was able to go out further on my own, not afraid to navigate in the water. It made all the effort so far to learn to swim worth it!

Here are some pics of our trip to Pulau Payar, Langkawi. Other Pulau Payar pics at my wife's muslimah swimsuit site.




Snorkeling launching point



Not too good at taking pics yet.. ;)

The ferry that took us from Langkawi to Pulau Payar

The platform from where we snorkeled

No comments:

Post a Comment