Malaysia Online Camera Shop

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Tioman Honeymoon - where i started thinking of learning to swim

If you've read my blog earlier, i mentioned my Tioman Island trip when i talked about why i wanted to learn to swim. Please understand that this was 6 years ago, i look much better now :) I looked for these pics in the albums as the digital copy has long gone, and scanned them for your viewing pleasure. And yes, i didn't tell my wife about it.

My wife really loves the water, she can't wait to get on the boat!
Hmm, where is this boat.


All smiles.

On our way.

This was where we practiced.

This was where we snorkeled!

All done, until next time.

Wow, 6 years ago.

Sorry there aren't better pics. Had much less money then, some more just got married. No pics underwater, the pic quality was also not so good. We really enjoyed ourselves, but i would have enjoyed more if i could swim, giving me more confidence to explore the area. Also they didnt have the snorkel mask with optical power, so a bit blurry too. Other than that, didnt bring proper swimming attire. Will be more prepared next time, after all, it has already been 6 years!

2 comments:

  1. Well I don’t know swimming and decided to avoid snorkeling but enjoyed just about everything else from the luxurious room at Tioman island hotels, the service, the long walks and the sunsets. I was never up for sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katlyn, have been away for awhile, in kota bharu kelantan for a week then half a week in langkawi island where i snorkeled again after learning swimming and it was way much better! Planning to go to perhentian island next :) haha, not enough time to update my blog..

    ReplyDelete