Malaysia Online Camera Shop

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My first blog post! Before i talk about learning to swim by myself.

Ehem, before i get started writing on my quest to learn to swim and therefore enjoy being in the water, allow me to note this also very important event. This is my first blog post! No, im not that old, actually the internet was very interesting during my time, hotmail came out, mirc, icq, started learning html, got myself a page on geocities, haha.. but then work caught up.. and then the internet was just there for me to get info from.. wonderful free information.. like how to learn to do stuff that you need to do.. :) also stuff that you want to do, but i have less time for that.. ;) I always wanted to blog since people started blogging, but never came to doing it.. now however there are plenty of motivation to blog, and of course, with this little life project of mine, here i am... i'm going to learn to swim, and yes i will attempt to do that without the help of an instructor, or anyone else's help in the pool.. i will learn from the help of so many wonderful people on the internet.. of course, my wife will be there in case i start to have trouble.. if anyone actually follows this blog, you will know if i succeed or fail..

"Hmm, I think i need to learn to swim"

No comments:

Post a Comment